- My name is King
- On my last birthday, I was 8
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since November 1, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is binging on Netflix. You might not think that's a trick, but trust me - it takes talent!
- Me in three words: Sweet, gentle, survivor.
- How I feel about other critters: I would be happiest as the only pet or with another laid back dog, like me.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is binge on Netflix while I lounge on the couch with my special humans. Life couldn't get better than that, don't you think?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: All I need to make my dreams come true is a comfy couch and a person or family who will love me (and snuggle with me, too).
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Paws and Prayers Pet Rescue
- It's located in Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Jamie Ternes
- Call: (330) 475-8300
- Email: [email protected]