- My name is King
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since January 5, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is speak! I have a lot to say, y'know.
- Me in three words: goofy, loyal, bouncy
- How I feel about other critters: I do enjoy other puppers, but can be particular. I mean, you don't like everyone you meet, do you?
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to be with my people. Now I just need to find some of my very own!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home where my humans will keep me busy playing fetch, going for a run or teaching me more tricks. Did I mention that I'm wicked smart and love to learn? And if there are kiddos in my new home I prefer the older ones because sometimes I forget that I'm a big goofball!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Dorchester Paws
- It's located in Summerville, SC
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Lanea Wilson
- Call: (843) 376-7681
- Email: [email protected]