Home › Forget Me Not › Kobe is an easygoing fella who loves to snuggle and lounge in the sun!
- My name is Kobe
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since November 26, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is showing off my adorable belly. Come see for yourself!
- Me in three words: calm, affectionate, silly
- How I feel about other critters: I'm kind of awkward around other dogs, but I'm working on it! So let's say a definite maybe...
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to take naps in the sun! You won't find a more easygoing fella than me.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: just someone who will love me for me! I've been looking for a person or family of my own for so long. While I have a sunny disposition I'm getting a little sad that no one has chosen me yet as their special buddy. My new people will love to snuggle (with me, of course), take me for car rides, and go for walks to explore the great outdoors. Oh, and a nice cozy bed in the sun would be divine!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Animal Welfare League of Arlington
- It's located in Arlington, VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Adoptions Team
- Call: (703) 931-9241
- Email: [email protected]