- My name is Lacy
- On my last birthday, I was 6
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since January 30, 2016
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is making people laugh with my goofball antics. I love a good game of Chase Me!
- Me in three words: LOVE being loved.
- How I feel about other critters: I've never met a cat, so I don't know for sure what I think about them. Making new friends can be hard for me since I'm shy with all that's unfamiliar, so I don't have many dog pals.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is spend time with my humans - people are kinda my thing.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an understanding home where my initial shyness will be given the time to work itself out, and that understands that I really, really like routine. And most of all, a home where I can love and be loved in return! If all that's not paw-mazing enough, adopt me and all my routine medical care, food, medication and other supplies will be provided by Peggy Adams Animal Rescue League, free of charge!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Peggy Adams Animal Rescue League
- It's located in West Palm Beach, FL
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Adoptions Department
- Call: (561) 686-6656
- Email: [email protected]
Is Lacy still looking for a furever home?