Home › Forget Me Not › Larry is an adventure loving fella who likes to please the humans!
- My name is Larry
- On my last birthday, I was 2.0
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since February 5, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is dancing! To put on your dancing shoes and shimmy on over...
- Me in three words: wiggly, sleek, muscular
- How I feel about other critters: I'm okay with some dogs after we have a nice meet and greet, but cats? Not happening!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play fetch! I could do it for hours...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a couple who loves to travel and take me with! I'm an active fella who loves adventures great and small. I can be a bit shy when I meet new people, but I warm up pretty quickly and then they're my new BFFs! I'm wicked smart - oh, and did I mention soooo handsome? - and would thrive with training. And since I'm super food- and toy-motivated, training will be easy peasy. I do know basic commands, but would love to learn more! Mostly, I'm a big, goofy, people-pleasing pup who just needs a chance to shine.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is The Albany Humane Society
- It's located in Albany, GA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Payton Jarrell
- Call: (229) 888-7387
- Email: [email protected]