Lilou is on the lookout for an active family with dogs and older kids!
- My name is Lilou
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since December 1, 2019
The good stuff
- My best trick is playing fetch. C'mon and see for yourself!
- Me in three words: playful, affectionate, funny
- How I feel about other critters: I'm a high energy gal, so no kitties or small kiddos, please! But other puppers are totally cool.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play frisbee and go for car rides. Now if I can only figure out how to play frisbee while riding in the car...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household that can give me the second chance I deserve. I was found as a stray and have been homeless for nearly my whole young life. I'm so ready for the warm embrace of a family to call my own. Did I mention that I'm stunning, too? Come see my bat ears and soft green eyes. Promise, it'll be love at first sight!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here