- My name is Lily
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since August 28, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is giving you big puppy eyes! Come meet me and see for yourself...
- Me in three words: energetic, loyal, active
- How I feel about other critters: some dogs are okay, but I'd really rather be your one and only pet. Promise I'm all the pet you need!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is go for a jog!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I'm a stunning white and tan Boxer-Pibble mix...aren't I just the prettiest thing ever? I have a whole lot of energy, and have loved learning how to walk and jog on a leash. We can stay in shape together!! I'd love a home where my humans want to teach me lots of new things, and while I like kids (the human kind), I'd prefer to be your only doggo.
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Special Pals
- It's located in Houston, TX
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Erin McCollum
- Call: (281) 579-7387
- Email: [email protected]