- My name is Link
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since October 8, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is gazing at my human with adoring eyes. Now I just need to find me some humans!
- Me in three words: sweet, protective, intelligent
- How I feel about other critters: I'm cool with another dog with proper introduction - natch! - but no cats or small kiddos please.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to be near my special person. Could that be you?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home where I'm the center of my family's world because I deserve that, don't you think? And I could live with another dog if the chemistry is right. My new humans will be excited to continue my training and socialization so that I always put my best paw forward. I love to play, curl up for a nice nap, and treats - totally my thing!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Take Paws Rescue
- It's located in New Orleans, LA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Mary Ann Cardinale
- Call: (504) 710-4585
- Email: [email protected]