Home › Forget Me Not › Linus is looking for a home with kids after his human passed away!
- My name is Linus
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since December 10, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is making people fall in love with me. C'mon, just look at me - I'm gorgeous!
- Me in three words: irresistible, easygoing, and loving
- How I feel about other critters: I'm best as your only four-legged and I promise I'm all you need. Cats? No, thank you!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to prance around with my ball. Sometimes I'll carry it for an entire walk or jog! If I could have a second favorite thing it would be chewing on my Kong toys...yummy!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: humans to love me! I was adopted and my human passed away, and I'm ready to fall in love again. I'm good with kids - even the little wee humans! - and enjoy my toys, walks, car rides, visiting the beach, and going for the occasional jog. In fact, I'd be a great get-in-shape or stay-in-shape partner; let's go!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Nantucket Island Safe Harbor for Animals
- It's located in Nantucket, MA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Andrea
- Call: (508) 825-2287
- Email: [email protected]
Linus is available for adoption. His adopter tragically passed away.