Liv is a kid-loving frisbee-fetching bundle of joy looking for a solo-pet home!
- My name is Liv
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since April 7, 2020
The good stuff
- My best trick is playing frisbee and jumping...really high! Okay, that's two tricks, but who's counting?
- Me in three words: intelligent, affectionate, opinionated
- How I feel about other critters: I'm choosy about my dog friends, but cats? Not a fan!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play frisbee! And my second favorite thing is car rides. Not that you asked...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household where I can be your one and only four-legged child. I'm cool with older kids because I'm too energetic for the wee ones! My ideal family has a a backyard with a high fence since I'm an excellent jumper and all-around athlete. Most of all I want a family that shares my zest for life, but is cool with couch cuddles at the end of a busy day.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out