- My name is LLoyd
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I've been homeless since August 20, 2016
The Good Stuff
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is snack on the couch with my person and watch action flicks! It doesn't take much to please me. I'm a simple guy just looking for a simple, yet special person to share my life.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: someone who accepts me for who I am. I'm a people's dog, not a dog's dog, so a home without other animals is ideal for me. I'm completely house trained and trusted with free roam. I'm looking for a dog-savvy human who will take me on short strolls and feed me a quality diet since I suffer from some allergies. Save me and I'll love you fur-ever!
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Adams County Animal Shelter
- It's located in Brighton, CO
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Talia Heit - Behavior and Rescue Coordinator
- Call: (303) 288-3294
- Email: [email protected]