Loki loves kids and dogs and squeaky toys and oh – rabbit!!
- My name is Loki
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since August 18, 2019
The good stuff
- My best trick is learning to sit pretty. Or should I say sit handsome...is that a thing?
- Me in three words: active, loyal, goofy
- How I feel about other critters: right now I'm living with two girl dogs, but I can be picky about my pupper friends. But cats or other small creatures? Forget it! I'd rather hunt them than hang out with them.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to go on adventures! If I could have a second favorite thing it would be de-squeaking my squeaky toys.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I need someone who will understand and appreciate my quirks, which I hear you humans affectionately call being eccentric. Although I can be aloof at first, I'm very loving and enjoy snuggling on the couch with my people. And please don't leave me outside by myself - even if your yard is fenced - because I'll jump right over if I see a rabbit or something else fun to chase! In my ideal home I would be an only dog and would do best in an active household, maybe even with someone who will teach me agility skills because I'm a superb athlete. And did I mention I'm kid-friendly, too? Come meet me!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out