- My name is Lucie
- On my last birthday, I was 7
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since July 2, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is double high fives! That's two paws at the same time, in case you didn't know.
- Me in three words: sweet, loyal, goofy
- How I feel about other critters: I'm not a fan of other animals and just want to be your one 'n only!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is go for a walk. I'm a great get-in-shape or stay-in-shape partner!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a solo pet household with or without older kids would be divine! I can be left home without a crate, so my family needs to have a midday break to take me for a walk or let me out. While I prefer to be your only dog I absolutely refuse to live with the feline kind! I'm a very loyal girl and protective of my people. My family should have a space that's just for me so that I can go there when we have visitors - or a low-traffic household would be cool, too. I was surrendered to the shelter when my family had a baby and I growled at her, but that was just my way of saying that I'm uncomfortable around the wee ones. I'm really a very sweet girl!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is NiSHA
- It's located in Nantucket, MA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Andrea Morris/Operations Manger
- Call: (508) 825-2287
- Email: [email protected]