- My name is Lucinda
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since August 2, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is zoomies! I have a need for speed, baby, and am faster than lightning!
- Me in three words: shy, sweet, independent
- How I feel about other critters: I absolutely love playing with other dogs and my new home must have a canine sibling. Cats are cool, too, but sometimes I accidentally scare them away with my goofy and playful nature.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is run and play with other doggies; it's the best I tell you!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a quiet home with another dog for play and companionship. I'm very smart and sweet, but need a patient family to boost my confidence and show me that the world isn't so scary. While I love to play and run around, I love to snuggle at the end of the day, too. And I promise to repay my new humans with all the love in my heart!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fredericksburg SPCA
- It's located in Fredericksburg, VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Allie Names
- Call: (540) 898-1500
- Email: [email protected]