Lucy loves kids and cuddles!
- My name is Lucy
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since February 1, 2017
The good stuff
- My best trick is getting humans to scratch my neck!
- Me in three words: Sweet, smart and calm.
- How I feel about other critters: I love kiddies - but not kitties or other dogs, and would do best as your one-and-only.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to be close to my humans. Oh, and treats. Did I mention that I love treats?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a family or person of my own who will spend a lot of time with me. First I was surrendered because my family was moving. Then I was twice adopted and returned because I'm anxious when left alone for a long time. I dream about being an only dog (and no kitties, please!), where I could devote myself to my humans and they would love me forever.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out