- My name is Luke
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since May 23, 2016
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is running the agility course. Maybe you'll run with me?
- Me in three words: ooey-gooey guy.
- How I feel about other critters: I'd prefer to be your only fur-kid. And once you meet me you'll realize I'm all the love-muffin you need. C'mon; I'm waiting!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is making new friends - I love meeting new people! To me a stranger is just a person who I haven't met yet.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a combination of fun and activities, mixed with lots of love and cuddle time. I'm young and like to have a good time, but I'm also a total mush and love a nice snuggle session.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Peggy Adams Animal Rescue League
- It's located in West Palm Beach, FL
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Adoptions Department
- Call: (561) 686-6656
- Email: [email protected]