Maestro is a couch potato cuddler and prison dog-training graduate!
- My name is Maestro
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since June 8, 2021
The good stuff
- My best trick is staying focused on my trainer while we go on walks. Trust me, this is tough stuff; the world is an exciting place!
- Me in three words: stoic, affectionate, playful
- How I feel about other critters: I'm open to meeting dogs my size and energy level, but am not a fan of the kitty kind.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play with toys!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a calm household with one or a few people I can bond with. Somewhere I can continue to learn new things and show off all I've learned so far! After being found as a stray I entered a prison dog-training program where they taught me the most excellent manners. I would thrive in a home without cats or small children, but if you have kids 12+ we should definitely meet!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out