Maisie longs for a home with lots of love and adventure!
- My name is Maisie
- On my last birthday, I was 7
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since July 17, 2022
The good stuff
- My best trick is giving paw and I know 'sit,' too - and I do really good check-ins with my human when we're walking. I'm eager to learn more stuff!
- Me in three words: snuggly, smart, foodie
- How I feel about other critters: I prefer to be your only four-legged child and while I can't get enough human attention, I'm choosy when it comes to new dogs to be my besties. But I love making dog friends so my trainers will give my new peeps tips on helping me put my best paw forward always!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is anything and everything with my human! Now I just need to find me one...or a few. Oh, and I do fancy a nice bully stick after dinner for dessert. 🙂
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a low-traffic household with an active couple or family with older teens - a family that loves to walk, run or hike because I love to be active and enjoy adventuring! I'm house and leash trained, and haven't needed a crate in my foster because I don't chew or get into things that aren't mine. I do best with my own gated-off area or room - a girl's gotta have some privacy, amiright? I do tend to get excited when visitors come around, so having my own space is best for me. I was adopted from another shelter originally and sadly surrendered after I growled once at the new baby, but I was never prepared and had no idea what a baby was. Needless to say I'd prefer a home without young kiddos. Now it's been more than a year-and-a-half - 434 days and counting! - that I've been with NiSHA. I have so much love to give to the humans who'll give me a chance. Oh, besides being totally adorbs I have the cutest nicknames: Maisie Moo and Maisie Cakes!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out