Home › Forget Me Not › Malley is the perfect pup – loves people, other dogs and belly rubs!
- My name is Malley
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since May 1, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is rolling over for belly rubs!
- Me in three words: heart and soul...I've got lots of both!
- How I feel about other critters: I really like other dogs, but I'm not a fan of the felines!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to smile at you with my totally adorable underbite. I hear that's a thing....
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: people of my own who will love me forever and let me give them my unconditional love! I came from another shelter and see other dogs go to their forever homes, but I'm getting sad waiting for one of my own. I don't know why I'm overlooked? I'm smart, loyal, affectionate, and if I do say so myself - I'm very pretty!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Jersey Shore Animal Center
- It's located in Brick, NJ
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Laurie Fasinski
- Call: (732) 920-1600
- Email: [email protected]