Marley needs a dog-savvy home with another high-energy pup!
- My name is Marley
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since June 1, 2020
The good stuff
- My best trick is jumping 5 feet in the air! Gets me closer to plant a nice pooch smooch on you...
- Me in three words: obsessed with water
- How I feel about other critters: love, love, love other dogs, but cats - not!! In fact, my new home must have another active dog to keep me busy.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play in the pool. Maybe it's my breed mix, but I just love water and a small pool - even a kiddie pool - is a must for my future home.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a patient, dog-savvy home where my humans are active and home most of the day. You see, I was transferred from a Tennessee shelter where I was adopted and returned three times because my adopters didn't understand that I'm a high-energy dog. I need an adult-only home (kids 16+ are cool) and an active dog sibling, too. My humans will be committed to working with me and a trainer so that I can reach my paw-tential! Right now I'm so afraid that I'll never find my home, but I pray that my future humans are reading this right now and putting in an application for me.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out