- My name is Max
- On my last birthday, I was 7
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since August 28, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is rolling over for belly rubs. So really my trick is making you give me belly rubs...
- Me in three words: sweet, fluffy, chatty
- How I feel about other critters: I love other chill cats and I like to chase dogs. You should see those cowardly canines run!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is eat food and get snuggles. Okay, so that's favorite things, but I think that makes me more interesting, mkay?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a forever home where my humans don't abandon me. You see, my previous person went to the hospital and I ended up in the shelter. And before that I was in and out of other homes. While the people here are super nice, I really want a person or family of my own. My new humans will be committed to my diet and my health. I put on a few pounds, but like who hasn't...amirite?! I'm very affectionate, love to snuggle with the humans, and am looking for that purr-fect lap to call my own. So c'mon over and let's see if we're a fit!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Humane Society of Sedona
- It's located in Sedona, Arizona
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Antionio Lopez
- Call: (928) 282-4679
- Email: [email protected]