- My name is Midnight
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since January 1, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is giving amazing smiles! You might not think that's a trick, but sometimes it's hard to keep a happy face when you don't have a home.
- Me in three words: exuberant, intelligent, and animated
- How I feel about other critters: no thanks! You're the only critter I want in my life.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is explore with my favorite people! I love to run, and play with toys! Okay, that's three favorite things, but c'mon...life is fun!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home with no small kiddos or other pets. Oh, and a yard that I can explore everyday would be divine! I need a family who is as active as I am, and who will help me build my confidence with new places. Let's go; don't keep me waiting much longer!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Dorchester Paws
- It's located in Summerville, SC
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Lanea Wilson
- Call: (843) 376-7681
- Email: [email protected]