Home › Forget Me Not › Miklo would love an adult-only home for adventure and snuggles!
- My name is Miklo
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since June 16, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sit and lay down. I'm too good at both to choose just one!
- Me in three words: loving, fun, and happy! When you visit I get a big smile on my face and do a wiggle-butt happy dance!
- How I feel about other critters: I'm down with other dogs. It's good to have fur-riends!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to be your best boy by helping you carry things - even if you don't want them carried! I've picked up treat bags, door stops, walkie talkies...you name it. It's my way of helping around, but I'm very content to carry dog toys as well if you give me some...hint, hint...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a grownup home with humans who will spend time with me and continue my training. I must admit that I'm more of a ladies man - let's face it; I'm a hunky hound! - but can like men as well with slow introductions. I have so much love to give and can't wait to share it with people of my own! I enjoy adventure, but am equally happy binging movies with you while we snuggle on the couch.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Blue Mountain Humane Society
- It's located in Walla Walla WA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Front Desk Adoption Team
- Call: (509) 525-2452
- Email: [email protected]