Miles Macklin is a big goofy lap snuggler!
- My name is Miles Macklin
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since November 1, 2017
The good stuff
- My best trick is looking handsome. Come see for yourself!
- Me in three words: big goofy bed-hog
- How I feel about other critters: I've played well with other dogs here at the shelter, proper introduction first - natch. I haven't met cats yet so I'm not sure how I'll feel about the feline kind, but I'm open to meeting one!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is sleep in my big comfy dog bed. Seriously; how could I resist?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I would do best in a home with adults and older children who appreciate a chill boy who loves to watch movies, sunbathe, and cuddle. I enjoy playing in the yard and rolling in the grass here at the shelter, but I long for a real home and family of my own. And don't let my size fool you...I may be a big guy, but it doesn't stop me from trying to climb in your lap for some doggo snuggles!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here