Misty loves the humans and is good with other cool cats!
- My name is Misty
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since June 1, 2023
The good stuff
- My best trick is I don't know yet because staff recently started training me using a harness. But I'm a very patient girl and love learning new stuff!
- Me in three words: extroverted, affectionate, confident
- How I feel about other critters: I've been sharing a room here at the shelter with some kitty litters - like real litters of kitties! - so I'm cool with other young cats. I think with proper introductions I could live with another fine feline. But dogs? Let's call this big fat probably not, but not a definite 'no.'
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to chase feather toys and lounge in the catio! A girl can have two favorite things, ya know...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household with (or without!) another friendly young cat would be the cat's meow! While I was found as a stray the nice folks at the shelter think at some time I was someone's love bug because I just adore snuggling and playing with the humans. I'm pretty easy peasy, but am super curious; everything is my business, m'kay? Most of all I love the humans, and am even fine with kids. And if my new family has a cool, cat-neutral dog I just might be down with that, too. Oh, did I mention? I'm freakin' gorgeous!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out