- My name is Mocha
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since October 31, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is solving puzzles - especially the ones where you hide treats under little cups and I find them. But really, my best trick is making you fall in love with me. Spend a little time with me and you'll see what I mean!
- Me in three words: curious, bouncy, and affectionate
- How I feel about other critters: I like male dogs more than females, but I am fine meeting all dogs during our walks or when visiting the park. But cats? Not my cup of tea! I need a cat-free home, thank you very much.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to snuggle by your side, so saddle over! I just love a good cuddle sesh...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: my ideal household is an adult-only home with no young children. I would love a human who will take me on walks, hikes, and adventures because I like to discover new places, so lace up your sneaks! Oh, and did I mention how smart I am? I love to learn new tricks and commands. My new person should know that I have hip dysplasia, but I get around just fine. Once I'm adopted, the shelter's Angel Pet Program will cover those needs at their clinic - so you have no reason not to meet me!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Danbury Animal Welfare Society (DAWS)
- It's located in Bethel, CT
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Dog Chairperson
- Call: (203) 744-3297
- Email: [email protected]