- My name is Moji
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since January 17, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is looking cute. You might not think that's a trick, but you haven't seen me first thing in the morning, either. :)
- Me in three words: sweet, playful, independent
- How I feel about other critters: I'm cool with cats, but dogs - those things scare me!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is sunbathe! Just give me something comfy to rest on, open the blinds, and let the sun shine in!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a calm household with kind, patient people who let me open up at my own pace. I'm a shy gal still learning about love, so it may take me a little time for you to earn my affection. But I promise, I'm worth it! Because of my timid nature and need for my own space I'd do best in a home without children. I'm cool with other kitties and equally fine being your one and only.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Shelter From The Storm Animal Rescue
- It's located in Madison, WI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Chelsey Erstad
- Call: (608) 284-7447
- Email: [email protected]