- My name is Molly
- On my last birthday, I was 3.0
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since May 13, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sitting still. You may not think this is a trick, but the world is so exciting that it takes a lot of my energy to not use any of it!
- Me in three words: cuddly, smart, laidback
- How I feel about other critters: I'm choosy with my dog friends and am not a fan of cats.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play in the water, especially with a water hose! I think I might be part fish...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a reasonably active home with people who love spending time near the water...with me, of course! I'm a Lab mix and true to my breed I love the H20. And as much as I enjoy being outdoors I love hanging inside with the humans, too. Now I just need to find some! I have excellent manners and will adjust to my new home in a hot minute; promise! Oh, and did I mention that I'm freakin' gorgeous? Seriously; just look at me! P.S. A fenced yard would be divine...
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Albany Humane Society
- It's located in Albany, GA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Payton or Jordan
- Call: (229) 888-7387
- Email: [email protected]