- My name is Molly
- On my last birthday, I was 8
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since March 4, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is playing soccer! Move over, Messi and Ronaldo...
- Me in three words: loyal, silly, easygoing
- How I feel about other critters: I'm cool with calm, respectful dogs, and I still chase kitties, but am okay with them after a while. To be honest I'd rather be your only pet!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to sunbathe! There's nothing better than lying in the sun, don't you agree?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household that accepts me as my couch-potato self and takes me for at least one gentle, low-paced walk every day. I hear it's good for my hips! My new home won't have a lot of stairs because, well, I'm a girl of a certain age and who wants to walk up and down stairs all day, amirite? I dream of a kind, patient person, couple, or a family with respectful kiddos. I love to chillax in my dog bed, and a fenced yard to lounge in the sun would be the cat's meow!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Monroe County Dog Shelter
- It's located in Sparta, WI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Amber Dvorak or Kathy Ekern
- Call: (608) 269-8775
- Email: [email protected]