- My name is Mr. Baxter
- On my last birthday, I was 6
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since January 9, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is howling along with you. C'mon, I'm a hound!
- Me in three words: sweet, calm, curious
- How I feel about other critters: I'm living with dogs and cats in my foster home and I'm cool with them all!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is getting butt rubs and eating treats...in no particular order.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I would love to go to a low- to moderate-energy home where I can enjoy laying in the sun and getting lots of affection. I have seasonal allergies that would require some medication and special food, but don't worry - I take them very nicely. I'm a really good boy! If there are children visiting, I would do best with kids who will respect my space and not get right in my face. My foster mom wants you to know that I don't beg, and make hound-noises only when I want to go out or get a hug.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Furkids Animal Rescue
- It's located in Alpharetta, GA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Danielle Smith
- Call: (678) 624-1003
- Email: [email protected]