Home › Forget Me Not › Mystery makes it no secret that he’s cool with kids, dogs, and cats – furreal!
- My name is Mystery
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since March 6, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sit, stay, come. I know that's three tricks, but I learned them all in an hour so I think that's a pretty good trick all by itself!
- Me in three words: smart, sweet, active
- How I feel about other critters: other dogs? I can take 'em or leave 'em. Cats? Meh. I just ignore them.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is learn new tricks! I'm wicked smart and can't wait for a person or family to teach me new things.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: most of all I need humans who understand that I'm a working breed, and who will give me a lot of physical and mental stimulation. So I would do best with someone who has dog experience, not a first-time adopter. And I'm totally indifferent to cats and other dogs, so I'd be just as happy as your one and only or as part of your four-legged pack. I was transferred from South Carolina prior to a major hurricane and am still waiting for my forever home. C'mon, people!!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is St. Joseph Bay Humane Society
- It's located in Port St. Joe, Florida
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Caitlin Godwin
- Call: (850) 227-1103
- Email: [email protected]