- My name is Naco
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since October 1, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sit and shake...in no particular order!
- Me in three words: loving, strong, energetic
- How I feel about other critters: I really prefer to be your only pet please. Trust me; I'm worth it!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is go for walks, roll around in the grass, and play in the water. You could say I'm a nature lover! I also just adore squeaky toys and my Kongs! Oh, and fetch! Okay, that's a lot of favorite things, but a boy shouldn't have to choose just one...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household that appreciates my energy and will want to continue my training. Because I'm a big, energetic boy I would do best in an adult-only home or one with older children because I forget what a big goof I am! I love people and sometimes jump into their arms when I get excited. The nice humans at the shelter tell me that not everyone wants me as a lap dog, so I'm really trying to be a good boy. Oh, and my ideal home has a nice yard for me to run around in, too! Because of my spirited nature I probably would not like apartment living, m'kay?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is The Animal Defense League of Texas
- It's located in 11300 Nacogdoches Rd San Antonio TX 78217
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Adoptions staff
- Call: (210) 655-1481
- Email: [email protected]