Nala needs an adult home to build her confidence and mad skills!
- My name is Nala
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since July 7, 2022
The good stuff
- My best trick is ...wait, do I have to pick just one? Because I know sit, down, touch, shake - just to name a few. Oh, and I'm muzzle trained, too!
- Me in three words: smart, driven, playful
- How I feel about other critters: I'm cool with other dogs who respect my boundaries. Sometimes a girl just needs her space, amiright?
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is walk, play fetch, or splash around in the pool. Sorry not sorry, but I can't pick just one!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an adult household with humans who are patient and who will be devoted to making me feel more confident and secure. I crave a consistent routine, am wicked smart, and a super fast learner!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out