Nolan is a budding agility champ who dreams of an active household!
- My name is Nolan
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since October 1, 2021
The good stuff
- My best trick is I can run the A-frames in the agility yard!
- Me in three words: diamond in the rough. Okay, that's four words, but are you really counting?
- How I feel about other critters: I like other puppers, but I am not a fan of of the feline kind!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play in the agility yard and give hugs to the humans.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active adult household where my people will continue my training and structure. I'm open to a home with kids 13+ who understand that I'm still learning my way. Mostly, I wish for kind humans who are excited to help me reach my pawtential by training together! I have a big heart and I'm just aching for someone to love.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out