Home › Forget Me Not › Nova is a super sweet dog-friendly hound who loves the humans!
- My name is Nova
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since August 1, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is smiling! Come see for yourself. :)
- Me in three words: funny, devoted, loving
- How I feel about other critters: I'm good with other dogs, but of course would have to meet first. However, I do not like the feline kind - no cats!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to be with my human. Could that be you?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a person or maybe even a couple to go on walks together. A special someone to explore life with, and to hug and kiss - did I mention that I'm loving? I really should be named Super Nova because I'll light up your life like the brightest star! And I'd be cool with a dog sibling in my new home, but we'd have to meet first - natch!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Jersey Shore Animal Center
- It's located in Brick, NJ
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Laurie Fasinski
- Call: (732) 920-1600
- Email: [email protected]