Oakley loves people and other dogs and fetch – oh, my!
- My name is Oakley
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since August 4, 2021
The good stuff
- My best trick is sit and down...and that's just for starters!
- Me in three words: friendly, silly, playful
- How I feel about other critters: I simply love other dogs!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play fetch with any type of toy bring it back every time...so you can throw it again and again and - well, you get the idea!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household with other dogs would be ideal, but I could be your one and only, too. I just want people to play with me, enjoy my easygoing nature, and take me out to meet new human and doggo friends. Um, did I mention that I love fetch...like love with all my heart and soul kind of love?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out