- My name is Olivia
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since October 29, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is training! I love to learn new stuff!
- Me in three words: sweet, smart, and active
- How I feel about other critters: I'm cool with other dogs, but like to chase the kitty kind. Who doesn't, amIright?
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play with other dogs!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household that will exercise me and continue my training. Did I mention that I'm wicked smart and love to learn? I'm good with kids, too, but would do best with older ones since I might knock over the wee ones by accident. Oops! : ) My ideal home has a fenced-in yard so that I have room to run and burn off my energy. I would thrive with a runner or brisk walker and would be the best workout buddy ever. So lace up your sneaks and let's stay in shape together - I'm ready to roll!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Humane Society of Union County
- It's located in Monroe, North Carolina
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Kim Siewert
- Call: (704) 650-6845
- Email: [email protected]