Orzo loves dogs and people and learning new things!
- My name is Orzo
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since August 21, 2019
The good stuff
- My best trick is prepping to ace my AKC Good Citizen Test. I can't wait to show everyone what a good boy I am and show off my excellent manners! I've been enrolled in a prison dog-training program and love to learn new things. Come meet me and see!
- Me in three words: fun, loyal, confident
- How I feel about other critters: I love to play with other dogs! So far I haven't met too many cats, so let's call them a *maybe*...
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is sharing my big, fun heart with the humans. I just adore everyone I meet - fur-real!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household that takes me for long walks and adventures. And I promise I will return the favor with cuddles and affection! I would do best in an adult-only home, or one with kiddos who are 13+. Maybe another dog (or two) because I just love playing with other puppers. I hope 2020 is the year my dreams come true!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here