Oxford is ready to graduate into his fur-ever home!
- My name is Oxford
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since January 1, 2018
The good stuff
- My best trick is stay. I'm so good at it I almost look like a statue. It's one of many things I'm learning in a prison dog-training program, and I can't wait to graduate to my new home!
- Me in three words: calm, loving, and loyal
- How I feel about other critters: Don't mind them at all. Did I mention that I'm one chill dude?
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is relax with you and then go for a walk. I'm a pretty chill dude!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: somewhere to call my own with a couch for me to cuddle on and a lap to rest my head. Oh, and the occasional walk so that I can strut my handsome stuff! I do prefer a home without small kids.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out