Parker dreams of an adult-only home with cat brothers and sisters!
- My name is Parker
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since January 24, 2023
The good stuff
- My best trick is begging for treats.
- Me in three words: sweet, affectionate, playful
- How I feel about other critters: I love other cats and would thrive with a feline sister or brother! Dogs? Terrified!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to be picked up and cuddled, or lay on my human's chest. Now I need my own human!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an adult-only household where I spend my time playing with my cat siblings! My foster parents tell me that my house manners are cat-tastic! I don't even surf the countertops like some kitties do. Because I'm in a foster home now I'd transition oh, so easily into your household because I already know the rules of the road. So please call my shelter people and let's get a meet and greet on the calendar, m'kay?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out