Home › Forget Me Not › Parsnip is a prison dog training grad who loves kids and other dogs!
- My name is Parsnip
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since October 30, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is throwing toys for myself! But it would be much more fun if I could throw them to you...
- Me in three words: goofy, affectionate, playful
- How I feel about other critters: I'm great with dogs of all sizes and am even open to meeting kitties - furreal!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play with toys with my doggo friends and hang close to the humans!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household where I'm not alone for too long and where my family can give me good structure. After all, I'm a prison dog training grad, so I'm used to a routine! I'd thrive in a home with other dogs - and kids, too! - though my energy level might be a bit much for some folks. Let's just do a meet and greet and take things from there, m'kay? I can't wait to have you visit!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is New Leash on Life USA
- It's located in Philadelphia, PA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Kyrie Palan
- Call: (215) 279-2722
- Email: [email protected]