- My name is Penny
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since November 4, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is giving my belly for rubs. You might not think that's a trick, but it takes talent to roll over and show my bodacious belly!
- Me in three words: sweet, sweet, sweet...get the picture?
- How I feel about other critters: I love other dogs and am okay with the kitty kind, too!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to be with my humans - whether we're playing in the yard, taking a walk or cuddling on the couch. Now they just need to discover me!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: someone who is home with me often or takes me with them when they go out. I'm such an easy-going girl, and am equally happy going for a hike with you in the woods or snuggling on the couch. Mostly I want someone who will love me and let me love them back...lots!! Oh, and did I mention that I graduated from prison dog-training school? Adopt me so I can so you my mad skills!
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is New Leash on Life USA
- It's located in Philadelphia, PA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Dianne DiBerardo
- Call: (484) 432-1288
- Email: [email protected]