- My name is Penny
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since May 9, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is licking your face! It wouldn't be such a trick if you humans didn't squirm so much...
- Me in three words: energetic, friendly, excited
- How I feel about other critters: I'm cool with other dogs, but have never lived with the kitty kind.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is let humans squish up my face while they tell me what a good girl I am!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a person or family who loves my energy and wants to do stuff with me! Go for a run, a walk, a nice hike, maybe play in the yard? And oh, teach me tricks! Count me in for all of it! While I'm grown up in many ways I still act like a puppy. So probably I'm a little *much* for small kiddos. But I'm super eager to please and respond very well to training because I'm just soooo smart! So...have anything new you can teach me? Let's go!
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Special Pals
- It's located in Houston, TX
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Erin McCollum
- Call: (281) 579-7387
- Email: [email protected]