Peru is a cat-loving kitty on the prowl for a quiet low-traffic home!
- My name is Peru
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since June 21, 2022
The good stuff
- My best trick is impersonating Salem. 🙂
- Me in three words: smart, playful, active
- How I feel about other critters: why I just love other cats, but I'm not a fan of the canine kind.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to eat wet food. Hey, I'm into fine dining, m'kay?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a quiet, low-traffic household where my people have a consistent schedule. I like predictability and structure! I do like to play with some cat toys, and am a joyful, easygoing addition to the right home. So come meet me already!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here