- My name is Pollo
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since March 20, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sit. And this is a real trick for me because I'm so energetic!
- Me in three words: foodie, playful, good-natured
- How I feel about other critters: why, I just love other dogs!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to hang with the humans. Now I need to find some of my own...are you available?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home with people who love me and make sure I never go hungry again. I was found as a stray and no one came looking for me. When the shelter rescued me I was skin and bones, but look at my handsome self now! Needless to say I'm very food motivated, which will come in handy when my new people continue to work on my training. You know, things like walking like a gentleman on leash. Because I had to survive on my own as a stray I'd do best as your only pet, and older kids would suit me better than the little ones!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Friends of Michigan Animals Rescue
- It's located in Belleville, MI 48111
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Anna Coghlan
- Call: (734) 461-9458
- Email: [email protected]