- My name is Poppy
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since September 27, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is shake! Did I tell you that I have excellent manners?
- Me in three words: active, curious, independent
- How I feel about other critters: not a fan! But you won't regret me being your one and only; promise!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is playing fetch. I'm an outfielder in training!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a quiet home with active adults who are excited to continue my training in basic manners. I'm super smart and learn super fast, but still need my new people to have patience so that I can blossom into my very best bowser!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Dorchester Paws
- It's located in Summerville, SC
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Lanea Wilson
- Call: (843) 508-8161
- Email: [email protected]