Home › Forget Me Not › Prince Eric is royally ready for an active family with breed experience!
- My name is Prince Eric
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since April 1, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is just about any water trick that you can think of; I just love that H20!
- Me in three words: active, cuddly, BFF
- How I feel about other critters: I like dogs with a meet and greet, of course. But I do not like the kitty kind!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to go swimming! I love water and playing with my ball in the pool.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: people who understand that how I present in the kennel is not who I am. You see, I've been here for a long time and the stress of being in the kennel is wearing on me. I'm a very loving, cuddly best friend that you just haven't met yet! I would do best with people who are experienced with herding and working breeds, and who cherish my active nature. I'm always up for a jog and would be the best running partner ever! Due to my energy level I'm best with kids 15+ and a home with a fenced yard. And did I mention? I LOVE everyone I meet...furreal!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Jersey Shore Animal Center
- It's located in Brick, NJ
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Laurie
- Call: (732) 920-1600
- Email: [email protected]