- My name is Princess
- On my last birthday, I was 11
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since January 1, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is supervising my humans. Trust me, they need supervision!
- Me in three words: affectionate, queen, easy going. Okay, that might be four words, but you get the idea!
- How I feel about other critters: I just love other cats; meow, baby! And I'm cool with dogs who are either cat-neutral or respect the feline kind - just no cat chasers, pul-eeze!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to follow you around the house and jump into your lap as soon as you sit down. I love to cuddle and be near my people as much as felinely possible!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a forever home where I can be my cuddly, love-muffin self and spend a lot of time with my humans. We can even get healthier together! I'm on a low-carb diet and prefer several small meals throughout the day, and just recently started taking insulin for my diabetes. It would be great if my new home had another cat (or three), and I would even be cool with a cat-loving dog! You see, I was rescued by this shelter from another shelter where I likely would not have survived, so I've really been through a lot. Come meet me and let me check out your lap, m'kay?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Operation Pets Alive
- It's located in The Woodlands, TX
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Jennifer Dzielawa
- Call: (979) 436-2717
- Email: [email protected]