Home › Forget Me Not › Quinn is a marvelous Mali looking for an active dog-savvy home!
- My name is Quinn
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since May 10, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is high five! That's my way of saying, 'nice to meet you.'
- Me in three words: very smart, active, curious...that's four words, but who's counting?
- How I feel about other critters: I like other dogs and prefer pupper friends who don't mind my wild and crazy ways. But cats? Nope! Not for me.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play with toys and get treats! Okay, that's two favorite things, but they kind of go together like PB and J!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household with a dog-savvy guardian who will help me reach my potential. I'm a Belgian Malinois and need my people to keep me busy, mentally and physically. My new people will be gentle, but dedicated to my training to help me channel my energy and intelligence. Because I'm an energetic lass, no small kiddos, but teens 16+ are totally cool!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Salt Lake County Animal Services
- It's located in Salt Lake City, Utah
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Kiera K. Packer
- Call: (385) 468-7387
- Email: [email protected]