- My name is Randall
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since September 10, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is carrying things during my walks!
- Me in three words: live for playtime!
- How I feel about other critters: I'm cool with most dogs and even cats, and am sad because my bestie Millie was adopted without me. :(
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is go for walks; best thing evah!!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active, fun loving family to share life's adventures. I'm a very active boy and would thrive in a home where my humans are committed to my training so that I can reach my pawtential. Sometimes I don't realize my own strength (and did I mention I'm high energy?), so I'm super excited to work on my leash manners, too. C'mon, let's go! Whaddya waiting for?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Jersey Shore Animal Center
- It's located in Brick, NJ
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Laurie Fasinski
- Call: (732) 920-1600
- Email: [email protected]